True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Random Photos of Zoe.....I Know I Am Obsessed

I just love my baby girl. She is beautiful and perfect. I will always be forever grateful to her birth mother for placing her with us. She brings so much joy and excitement into our lives. Everyday is a new adventure. I am now realizing that I am a mother (mostly because she has pooped and peed on me twice).







I love how curly her hair is getting, but it still goes straight. I am not quite sure what to do with it yet. I guess time will tell.

This is a picture of Zoe's crib. I pieced the quilt and Levi's grandmother hand quilted it. The crocheted blanket is from one of my grandma's.


This is what happens when your cat is in the same room as you while you are taking pictures. Allie is such a crazy cat. I love her spunk. She keeps me laughing daily.

Some of the many faces of Zoe.

This is when you know she is really mad.


4 comments:

Real life girl said...

I even like the pictures of her crying.

Cheri C. said...

Only twice???

Cher said...

she is beautiful! do you kiss her cheeks all day long? even when she's sleeping?

kjtroxel said...

She's so sweet! She does look like an island princess, esp with that flower!