True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Zoe is the cutest....What do you think?

I have the cutest baby girl ever. I may be biased, but I am right. Check her out.

I finally caught her smiling on camera. Every time I look at this picture it makes me laugh so hard. She is such a amazing baby. I love her to pieces.


Apparently, I dress Zoe a lot like me. I start out by putting on pink and brown (my favorite colors). Then I put on a cute sweater I bought her before I even knew I was getting her. Levi calls all her sweaters and mine, "Old Lady Sweaters."


Then I put on super cute booties that my friend Sharon made for Zoe.

I think she likes it!

3 comments:

Cheri C. said...

Oh, my heck... I can't believe you caught such a great smile. I LOVE that picture. She is soooo cute!!
AND... are you ready??? I just finished the binding on her quilt... a miracle has happened!!!
I'll bring it to church tomorrow(unless I forget).

Cher said...

that smiling picture is too cute! i love the old lady sweaters, although i don't think they're only for old ladies. they're cute at any age if you ask me.

Brian and Kim said...

I'm down with "old lady sweaters." They are very warm and super cute too!! I have grandma ames old sweater. It still smells like her. ahhh...memories:)