Sunday, December 14, 2008
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like to wrap and add ribbons with bows.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Love real especially the smell but artificial is more practical.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Around New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? I like it. I prefer to add gingerale.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My cricket doll.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Levi.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom and dad.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but I would like a nice one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, it's more personal to me, but I haven't had time this year.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I have to be honest, an airfreshener.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Christmas. I love Christmas and cannot wait for the next year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, we play a white elephant game every year and some of the funnest gifts are the rewraps.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Homemade Christmas candies.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, love my prelite tree.
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel ever other year to Lewiston, Idaho.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixon, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blixon but do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all. Rudolf the Rednose Reindeer. Sorry, it's the only way I know.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Santa in his sleigh being pulled by his reindeer. It circles the top of the tree.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? It depends. If we are in Utah, we open one present Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas morning. If we are in Idaho, we open all the presents Christmas Eve and open presents from Santa Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Commericalism.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love snowmen with colored lights and rustic looking decorations.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Seriously, it all comes down to the candy.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I can't really think of anything. Maybe sweaters and a sweater dress.
26. What is your New Years resolution? Organize my craft room and keep it that way.
Monday, December 8, 2008
I think this one will hang on the wall in my office at work.
This one will be a throw to use whenever I am cold or it will go in the nursery.
2. Last year Levi and I started a new tradition of hanging Christmas lights on our house together. This year we decided to add more lights. I am very afraid of heights, but I made myself climb the ladder and put lights on our roof. The scariest part is climbing down off the roof back onto the ladder. It's that first step that gets me every time.
Levi thought is was pretty funny that I was so scared. To make matters worse, he kept asking me to pose and smile for the camera. I just wanted to get down.
3. This one I owe to my Father in Heaven. It is amazing how the weather changes often and quickly. This was what my 20 minute drive home looked like. It was all white. The only thing you could see was a few feet of road and the car lights in front of you. I know you can't see much, but it was awesome. By the time I got home, ice had formed on my windshield wiper, lights and doors.