True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Everyone who reads this is tagged. I'd love to get to know more about you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like to wrap and add ribbons with bows.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Love real especially the smell but artificial is more practical.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Around New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? I like it. I prefer to add gingerale.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My cricket doll.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Levi.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom and dad.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but I would like a nice one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, it's more personal to me, but I haven't had time this year.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I have to be honest, an airfreshener.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Christmas. I love Christmas and cannot wait for the next year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, we play a white elephant game every year and some of the funnest gifts are the rewraps.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Homemade Christmas candies.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, love my prelite tree.
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel ever other year to Lewiston, Idaho.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixon, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blixon but do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all. Rudolf the Rednose Reindeer. Sorry, it's the only way I know.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Santa in his sleigh being pulled by his reindeer. It circles the top of the tree.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? It depends. If we are in Utah, we open one present Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas morning. If we are in Idaho, we open all the presents Christmas Eve and open presents from Santa Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Commericalism.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love snowmen with colored lights and rustic looking decorations.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Seriously, it all comes down to the candy.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I can't really think of anything. Maybe sweaters and a sweater dress.
26. What is your New Years resolution? Organize my craft room and keep it that way.

2 comments:

Michelle Stott said...

It was fun to hear about your Christmas Traditions and honestly we have a lot in common.

Jaci said...

I had to laugh about your worst Christmas present. Now Josh's knows what to give you as a gag gift. :) I will post my list on my blog so if you want to go check it out.