True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Zoe Day 3, 4 & 5

Day 3:
We went to the hospital to visit Zoe's birth mom. She is looking a lot better. We were able to learn more about Zoe's birth family and we took pictures of all four of us together for Zoe's baby book.


Daddy daughter time. Levi just loves Zoe. He stares at her and tells her she is beautiful. Sorry the picture is so blurry.
Day 4: Relinquishment Day


Zoe getting ready for the day.


Zoe is all ready.
After Zoe's birth mom relinquished her rights we visited more. Then we took Zoe's birth mom home. We were in no way prepared for the emotions that came with that. Zoe's birth mom was such a trooper. We will be forever grateful for her sacrifice. After we dropped her off, Levi and I sat in the car crying for over an hour.
Day 5: Attorney
We had to go back to the hospital to get medical records we were never given. The attorney needed the paperwork in order to complete and send our ICPC to Utah. Hopefully we hear tomorrow that we can go home. If not, we should be able to go home on Thursday.
Zoe seems so tiny in the hotel crib (pack-n-play). She is extremely exhausted after staying up until 3:00 am. Hopefully we have a more restful sleep tonight.

6 comments:

LKB said...

I can't wait to see little Zoe. She is a little blessing fresh from Heaven.

Cheri C. said...

I can't wait to meet her. I was wondering where Zoe's first Easter pictures were... Glad to get Birthday pictures instead!! I also have an offer on the house... say some prayers for good bankers for me and I'll pray you come home by Thursday.

Lisa Newman said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations and good luck with everything.

PS I met you once, but you may not remember me. Hopefully we can meet Zoe when you get back. =)

kjtroxel said...

It was so fun to talk to you today but I am really sorry I woke you up.
I promise you will get used to waking up and most likely even enjoy the quite, dark home rocking you sweet little snuggler!
Night time was some of my favorite time with my newborns.
Here's to a quick wake up and snuggle...then back to sleep little Zoe!

kjtroxel said...

oh and I forgot...
crazy kitties ;)
knocked over the water thingy...its mopped up, drying and rug is hung to dry
at least its not bread!
and your scardy cat made an appearance. Sure a pretty cat. I don't know why he's/she's in hiding all the time. It should really learn to show off!

Brian and Kim said...

She is so darling!!! We can't wait for you to come home. :)