True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Close Up on Zoe

I had to take close up pictures of Zoe's cute and tiny features.

She has curls. It also straightens just by combing it. I am going to need to get gel to keep it curly all day.



I just love her little nose. I am constantly kissing it.

I love her little feet and toes. Newborn shoes are still too big. I am sure she will grow into them soon.


I love her tiny strong hands. She has a good grip.

2 comments:

Cheri C. said...

She's amazing!! I love these pictures. Can't wait to see the real thing!!

kjtroxel said...

She's so sweet. I am incredibly happy for you guys. (and jealous cuz girls are so cute!)
Did you like the decorations your family put up? They were so excited to be all sneaky...yes, I let them in. ;)