True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Photo Shoot of Zoe

Kim (my sister) and I attempted our own photo shoot with Zoe. What do you think? She was not coorperating very well. We will try again another day.

My cute nephew, Croy wanted to join in on the fun.
Zoe with Grandpa Steve

This is a video of Croy playing Peek-a-boo with Zoe.



This video is of Croy checking out Zoe.


4 comments:

LKB said...

You and your sis did a pretty good job with the photo shoot. Zoe is so cute and definitely a keeper. You and Levi are so blessed.

Cheri C. said...

It was so fun coming over and holding that sweet little girl. She is truly amazing. I am so glad you have her and the love you have for her is so abundant!!

I don't have your e-mail. So, I wanted to make sure you knew the fabric website. It's fabric.com. They have 20% off clearance right now. So, that is good... enjoy!!

kjtroxel said...

The pics turned out darling! I want to come over and take some...

Diesta said...

Love seeing pic's of the new baby ....I am so happy for you guys !!! CONGRATS !!!!! tell levi hi for me !