True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Zoe Day 2

Day 2 of Zoe's life.


Zoe's first teddy bear. It is almost as big as her. She is 19 in. and the bear is 10 in.
Zoe loves to suck on her hands. She tries to do it even when she has her biniki in.

Hanging out at the hotel. Just finished her bottle

At IHOP. Her very first outing into public. I received multiple comments on how good I look for having her yesterday.

Zoe's hearing screening. She passed with flying colors. Way to go Zoe. Our A student already. No pressure.

Close up on Zoe. She is so cute. How could you not want to hug and kiss her all day long.

Zoe's new outfit. She threw up on it several times before I could even take a picture. I also had a cute sweater on, but it got the most of the throw up.



8 comments:

Cheri C. said...

Sooo Cute!!! I'm glad you are having fun with her (and her spitup). I am going to make this short as I thought I was going to be the 1st to comment last night and darn Kjersten(sp?) was quicker. I saw her at Material Girls today and gave her heck for beating me at the comments by seconds. Anyhow, keep posting!! I love to see the pictures and the new outfit and the new carrier with Verna cover... love them!!!

Jessica said...

Too cute!! And you DO look fantastic for just having her on Friday! LOL!

Brian and Kim said...

She is so cute! I'm glad I get to claim her as family. BTW, can I attempt to do pics when you get home??

kjtroxel said...

Cute Easter Bunny outfit! She is a doll!
And yes, I am sure you do look fantastic. You always look darling!

Cheri's comment is cracking me up...I waited a bit to check your blog to give her a chance at being the first to comment! LOL

Kent & Beka said...

She is beautiful! I am so excited to meet her!

Laurie Meredith said...

Our wards just merged, but I believe we've met before. My kids are both adopted so I LOVE any adoption story. Such a rich, wonderful experience. Soo cool that you were there at the hospital when she was born. I loved the "you just had a baby?!!" comments too. She's beautiful. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

She's perfect!!! I"m so excited. I can't wait to see her in real life. Let us know when you get to come home.

Sidney said...

I am so happy for you both! She is adorable and I can't wait to meet her!