True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

11 Months

Today I went to my favorite antic store and had Zoe's pictures taken. The pictures are taken at Aunt Elsie's Attic at Gardner Village. Wanda worked her magic skills and caught these beauties on film. She is such a talented lady. I cannot believe Zoe is 11 months old. It just seems like yesterday we got the big news and were packing to go see our little one be born.
Zoe has so much personality and spunk. She loves to pull all of her clothes out of her drawers and then put them back. She usually helps clean up her toys (we are still working on this). She is always busy learning and exploring.
Zoe is learning to make friends. Avery and Zoe are just 4 days apart (Zoe being the oldest). Last Sunday we had a glimpse of what her teenage years might be like. At one point during sacrament meeting Zoe has 3 little boys trying to get her attention and play with her. Luckily, she did not appear that interested in boys yet. Hahaha.
Zoe is so excited to turn one. We have been making plans and preparing for her birthday party. We hope all goes well. Wish me luck. This is the first birthday party I have ever planned.
I love how much my little Miss Zoe trusts me. Whenever she is crying or wants to be held she is reaching for me. I could snuggle with her all day. I love her so much. She will always be my favorite girl.

Be on the lookout for birthday pictures.

2 comments:

Cher said...

so cute. love the one you put at the top. i can't believe she's almost one too!

kjtroxel said...

Oh. My. Goodness! These are the cutest pictures!!! She is such a sweet little one. I can't believe she is already almost one!