True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Look Who's Turning...

 Look who's turning...
Zoe is turning one on April 2nd.
 I know. I know. I'm obsessed with taking pictures. But how could you not be with a little one this cute. 

As you can see she is very excited to turn one.





 I thought is was necessary to take more pictures to document how much she has grown. I may have gone a little overboard. Luckily Wanda (photographer) understands me and is always willing to take amazing pictures of Zoe. Check out how cute Zoe is getting and how much she has grown. You can also see a lot of Zoe's fun personality.









  

  
I just love her so much. I could hug and kiss her all day long.



On the way home I told Zoe she was so patient and did a great job posing for the camera. I went on to tell her that I was a CRAZY mom who would take pictures for her every day. She then said, "Crazy." I said, "That's right mommy is crazy." She said, "Crazy." At least she understands. Right?

2 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

I can't believe she is a year. I'm so happy for you! You are an amazing mamma!

kjtroxel said...

Such cute pictures! She is even more darling in person.
And Cade holding her today...cuter than words!