True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A little bit about me!

After talking with some friends, I decided it was time to do a post about me. Most of the time I blog about my baby or my cats. Luckily, I got a baby to prevent me from becoming an old cat lady. Don't worry, that is not the only reason I got my baby.
I am Sandra (if you don't already know me) and I am 30 years old. I am a pretty happy go-lucky person with tons of energy (most of the time). I love to laugh and enjoy the simple things in life. Here are a few random things about me.


I wish my skin could look as flawless in real-life as it does in the following picture.


I wonder why I never look like the same person in any of my pictures.

I married Levi, the greatest man I know. He treats me like gold and takes great care of me. I enjoy quoting lines from movies/TV show and playing games with him. We are complete opposites, but we complete each other.

He makes me laugh the hardest...
...and can make me very mad at times. Hahaha

I am the mommy to the most beautiful and amazing little girl.

She is perfect in every way and brings so much joy to my life. I love singing with her and playing dress up.

I am so grateful for my faith and testimony. I am so grateful to know that through my faithfulness I can be with my family forever.

I love being crafty. I enjoy sewing clothes, quilts and gifts. I also enjoy scrapbooking and making crafts for my home and family/friends.

I made the dress I am wearing in the picture above and I made this quilt.

I love photography and editing picture. I love catching memories and moments on camera...

...turning a good picture into a great picture.
I love almost all animals. Luckily, my husband limits me otherwise I would probably be an animal hoarder.
I set several New Years Resolution this year. Levi said I set too many, but we all know I am an over achiever. I am posting some of them on here to hold me to them. If I am required to report to someone, you can bet that I will have them done and probably done early. So here we go:

1. Read a least 2 books (I have not read as much since becoming a mom).
2. Complete at least 3 quilts.
3. Learn at least 50 new words or phrases in Spanish.
4. Attend the temple regularly (I am shooting for monthly, but did not make it in January. I am not off to a good start).
5. Plan meals and actually cook them.
6. Use coupons and sell to purchase groceries in hopes to bring my grocery budget down.
7. Complete my month-end paperwork by its due date, if not earlier (work related).

I am more listed on my IPad, but we will just start with what is listed on here. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

kjtroxel said...

You cute girl!

Real life girl said...

I love your post. I love hearing about my bestest friend. I miss you. We need to go play.