True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Zoe's First Trip to the Zoo

Zoe went on her first trip to the Zoo on Tuesday, July 27.




We went with Zoe's Uncle Ryan, Aunt Terri, Cousins Ty and Keva


And of course, Cousin Heather.


Zoe knows how to travel in style and comfort.


I just love her cute smile.


Do you see the resemblance between the two?

Zoe and I at the Bird Show.
CATS

Elephants

We got to see baby Zuri with her momma.

Zoe sporting her pink Binky.

Zoe with her cousins Ty and Keva.
Monkeys
(My Favorite)



How cute is this picture? I love her facial expression.

Baby orangutan
The Carousel
Zoe, Me and Heather
Ty
Keva
Zoe petting a cute rat.
Cute bats
Riding the train.
Zoe was very worn out by the end of the day. We had a lot of fun. Ryan and Terri thanks again for inviting us. We had a blast.

3 comments:

Kent & Beka said...

SO FUN! Love that pink binkie... and what would you do without Heather?

Unknown said...

I dont think she could survive! Im like her nanny!

kjtroxel said...

cuteness!