True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

More About Zoe

Zoe is growing so fast and her personality is the best. She cracks me up all day long.
I love her cute smile. She is such a happy baby.


Zoe has learned to face the camera when her pictures is being taken.


Zoe is getting along very well with the cats. Allie seems to like her the most. Every night I check Zoe's crib to make sure Allie is not in it curled up next to Zoe.



I just love this cute baby. She makes life so much better.




After I take pictures of Zoe she makes the funniest face. Watch how big her eyes get.




2 comments:

Kent & Beka said...

She's a poser in the making. Rigby and Zoe both look THRILLED in that pic! I love it

kjtroxel said...

love that pic of your two at the top! so pretty!
You're cats are being so patient!