True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Crafts, Crafts and More Crafts

I love to make things. Every summer I try to make a few things while I am off from work. This year has been a little more difficult to start, work on or complete projects since I have a little one to take care of. Luckily, I have an amazing niece, Heather, who comes over pretty much everyday and plays with Zoe so I can clean, organize and craft. When Heather is not here, this is how we manage.
I zip Zoe in my jacket and we get to work. Zoe loves watching me push buttons. She eventually falls asleep.




When we moved into our new house I hated our bedroom decor (or lack of decor). It has taken 3 years to get to this point, but it is definitely an improvement.



I made these cute pillow shams. I also made the throw blanket. I hope to add paint, crown modeling and curtains.


I made this cute purse. To give you an idea of how big it is a 3 month old baby can fit in it comfortably.




Of course, I had to make a dress or Zoe and I finally finished the skirt below.


I finished a queen size quilt top for Zoe's room, but forgot to take pictures before I sent it to Grandma's to get hand quilted.

My goal is to finish my dress, another dress for Zoe and maybe 2 quilts. I only have 2 weeks before I go back to work, so I better get cracking.

2 comments:

Cher said...

holy cow, you are AMAZING. how beautiful!

kjtroxel said...

so cute! can I just say...I am lovig that "adorable" picture of Zoe on the side bar!!