True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer Fun

Zoe and I have been spending a lot of time together this summer. The following are pictures of things we have done.

Attended the Primary activity since Levi and I teach the Sunbeams.



Played Barbies



Played with babies. Notice how gently Zoe holds and kisses her baby.



Spent quality time with Allie.

Hung out with Zoe's cousins Sammie and Heather.

Played and laughed with mommy.

Taken several naps. I love her cute little face.


Found a napping buddy. Every night Allie sneaks into Zoe's room and climbs in her crib. Every night I take Allie out of the crib and send her downstairs for the night. It has become a new routine for us. I think it is really cute, but it makes me too nervous to let Allie sleep with Zoe.

Look how much Zoe has grown.


3 weeks old



3 months old.


I just love her facial expression in this picture.





I decdied to let Zoe try baby ceral and she loved it. She did not pull too many face and acutally ate all of it. She is a eating machine.

2 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

SO funny!! maybe she won't spit up so much with the cereal. Don't you just love summa!!!

kjtroxel said...

she did such a great job eating! She's smart. And SOOOO cute!