True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Zoe's Kitchen Price Breakdown

I have had several people ask me how much it cost to make Zoe's kitchen. I pulled out my receipts and will break it down for you.

BEFORE

AFTER
 Here we go:
Nightstand - $15
Shelf - $2
Wood for backing (scrap wood from home) - $0
Primer - $4
Paint - $4
Sink (cake pan) - $4.89
Faucet - $1
Faucet knobs (drawer pulls) - $7.94 for 2
Burners (cardboard circle) - $5.16 for 4
Decor hooks on side - $6.99 for 2
Drawer knobs - $4.48 for 3
Decor, dishes and food (already owned) - $0
 TOTAL - $55.46

Zoe playing with it - PRICELESS
I just had to throw that in there. Check out pictures of her playing in her "house."

Zoe cooking cakes and cookies.

Buying groceries

Bagging her own groceries.

We are still working on properly using a shopping cart.

No comments: