True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tracy Aviary

My work gave all their staff discount tickets to the Tracy Avery.
Entrance fee - $1
Hand feed the birds - $3
Wagon rental (I forgot the stroller)  - $3
Grand Total - $7

Golden Eagles

Zoe loved riding in the wagon. In fact, I think I need to find her one.
Heather and Zoe

"Ginormous" Vulture

Check out the eyelashes on this guy.

Zoe checking out the birds.

Zoe was very interested in the birds.

Mikelle and Zoe

Zoe riding in the wagon. She loved it.

Kookaburra

Peacock

Waiting to feed the birds.

Heather feeding birds.

Mikelle feeding the birds.

Zoe helping me feed the birds. Zoe did not get scared when the birds flew at us.
She held her apple out and let the birds land on her. Then she dropped her apple.
She even shared a little bit of the birds apple.


Flamingos


Zoe giving the bird a dollar at the end of the bird show.

Emu
One our way home we stopped at the mall. While there Heather decided to do Zoe's nails.

No comments: