True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

What I have done this Week...

I finally finished a few projects this week. Here they are:

Toy chest I bought for $5.

I already had the fabric left over from a quilt I made for Zoe. Added paint for less the $10.
 
I think it matches Zoe's room very well. I plan on painting her room
 this summer so I can show pictures of her room then.


Kids desk I bought for $8.

Kids chair my Great Grandma gave me when I was little.
 It was from their primary room that flooded.

I Modge Podge fabric on the top and drawers. Fabric cost $2.66.
 I also added new drawer pulls for $2.99.

Pink spray paint. $3.33. Fabric $2.66 and foam pad $1.99.

Now Zoe's has her very own craft table in my craft room.
We can work on lots of projects together this summer.

I planted flowers in my flower baskets and pots.

I added a variety of flowers and ground cover to my front side yard.
 Hopefully it doesn't take too long for the flowers to bloom.

Added flowers in my barrel, wheel barrel and other pots in my back side yard.

I added 2000 ladybugs to my gooseberry bushes to eat all the aphids.
 I still need to add mulch and bring out my cushions and pillows.
My sisters and I went to lunch with my mom at the Olive Garden. While there Zoe and her cousin were talking an hanging out. I had to catch a cute video. Zoe likes to dip her bread in sauce just like me. What cute little kids.


No comments: