True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Photo Shoot

My sister and I pulled out the camera today. She took a bunch of pictures of Zoe and me today. I continued with the fun and took pictures of my friends little boy, Hendrix. The fun continued all day. I got carried away and took several more pictures of Zoe. Thanks again Kim for taking pictures and letting me borrow your camera.




This frog hat is so cute. My friend Jessica makes them. She sells them on Etsy.com. She has made some for Zoe as well. There will be more cute posting of baby hats made by Jessica.



Here is a sneak peak of the pictures my sister and I took of Zoe. I will post them on Friday after Zoe has her 4 month appointment.

No comments: