True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Always Learning

Zoe has been learning so much. She has found her hands and feet and have realized she can make them move. It is the cutest things to watch her.
She has also learned out to use her hands to get the things she wants.
Zoe is also learning new things as we read to her.
I have learned that this is what happens when I leave my daughter alone with my niece for more than 10 minutes.
Here are some more pictures of my cute babe.
For anyone who has not heard yet, Zoe's adoption will be finalized on October 8, 2010.

3 comments:

kjtroxel said...

they are both rocking those headbands :)

Cher said...

too cute. i LOVE the last one

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Hi Sandra! This is Morgan Anger (Dave Angers wife) Sue went me the info to your blog...that is one adorable little baby you have! THey grow sooooo fast! I love your photography too! You have captured some really cute moments of her! Keep in tough!!