True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Catching Up With Old Friends

I had the opportunity to meet up with my best friend from elementary school. We had lost contact and had not seen or spoken to each other since middle school. We had thought of each other often during the last several year. Luckily, Tiffany ran into my mom and we became acquainted again. In fact, we have picked up right were we had left off. We talk often and have plans to get together as much as possible since we live so close.

Tiffany, I am so glad we were able to find each other again after all these years. I have truly enjoyed reminiscing with you and I look forward to so many more memories. I have missed you and I love ya to pieces.

No comments: