True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Visiting Family

Spending time in Idaho with family.
We had the opportunity to go to Idaho to visit Levi's family over the Memorial Weekend. We had a great time. Levi's parents were able to meet Zoe in person for the first time. Zoe went on her first plane ride. She was amazing. I was worried she would cry and we would get several dirty look, but Zoe did not make a peep and people just thought she was the cutest.


Jaci and I went shopping and bought Tatum and Zoe matching shirts, which led to pictures.

Zoe with cousin Tatum

Zoe with Aunt Jaci and cousin Tatum.


Zoe with Grandpa Todd.

Zoe with Grandma Marnie.

Zoe with cousin Tatum, Uncle Josh and Aunt Jaci.

Zoe with Uncle Cooper.

Zoe with cousin Gabe.

Gabe was so cute. He was trying to comfort Zoe when she was crying.
Spending the day at Grandma Joan's house.
I found some really cute pictures of Zoe at my mom's house.
Zoe with cousin Audrey



Zoe with cousin Drea.

Zoe just being her cute self.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm glad you survived the flight!... all of you! I'm wondering how Jacen will take it when we first fly cuz I'm afraid it's gonna be a LONG trip!

kjtroxel said...

Yeah for peaceful babies on airplanes. I am glad Zoe represented!
She's a doll!