True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

At the Splash Park

I decided since Zoe was 2.5 months old and loving the bathtub so much that we would check out the SPLASH PARK. She loved it. She kicked and played in the water. She didn't even cry every time she was splashed in the face with water. It was so cute watching her. I went with my niece Heather, Lisa and her cute girls.

Zoe strutting her stuff in her new bathing suite.

Jennaka with her cute smile.

MaKayDee being shy. She would not look at the camera.

Cousin Heather with baby Zoe.

Lisa
( A friend from work & Jennaka and MaKayDee's mom)

Zoe and Mommy

The girls playing together.


Zoe soaking in the sun.



Jennaka and MaKayDee enjoying the water.

Zoe kicking back in the pool.




This is a video of Zoe showing off her swimming moves. She does this every time I put in her the bathtub. I think we will need to put her in swim lesson ASAP.

Zoe drying off after a long day in the sun.

3 comments:

kjtroxel said...

Oh my goodness! How cute is that video...the suit...the ducky robe...and slippers! She's so sweet!

Heather Keenan said...

she is so cute!! i can't believe how big she's getting!

LKB said...

Thanks for inviting us. We had so much fun. I can't wait to do it again. Thanks for posting pics of the girls.