True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

2 Months Old

I know I am a little late on this one, but it is better late then never. Right?
Zoe had her 2 month check-up. She weighs 10 pounds and is 22.5 inches long. For her weight she is in the 45 percentile and for her height she is in the 50 percentile. Sadly she takes after me in the small head department and is only in the 5 percentile. I guess it beats having a a big head.

Zoe sporting cute piggy tails.

I love waking up and seeing this cute little face. Isn't she precious?

She definitely is a BIG DEAL. I love how she looks sitting in her little rocking chair.


Zoe is already learning to share. The cats are just fascinated by her crib. They are always trying to climb in it.


This is the best I could get of her smiling. She is a little camera shy. She has the cutest smile and I hope to catch a good one on camera soon.





This is a video of Zoe playing in her saucer. She is so alert. I can see more and more of her personality showing.

This is a video of Zoe dancing. I definitely think we will need to put her in dance or gymnastics. I love how she pauses when the song changes and then starts to kick her legs after the new song starts. It cracks me up.

6 comments:

Cheri C. said...

Okay...2 comments... one. the cats ALWAYS have to be the center of attention - why do they do that??

two. She is totally going to be a dancer. That was too cute. I was chuckling the whole way through.

Kent & Beka said...

I was hoping you would post the videos! She is such a doll!

Wendy said...

We have a hard time getting a picture of the smiles too!
Sandra, you need to update your side bar! You totally have my waay old blog on there.

Levi and Sandra said...

I have both your blogs. I have your old one titled Wendy and your new one titled Dave and Wendy.

Cheri C. said...

Hey... did you make that Minky blanket? I'm trying to understand how to put 2 minkies together. Is it just like a quilt?

Also, I have to find the pattern for my newest attempt... mitered receiving blankets. I'll have to show you the 2 I did today ... 2 in one day... that's the equivalent(sp?) to your 6+ in a day( I bet you could actually make 10+).

kjtroxel said...

Love the videos! She is such a darling girl!!!