True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Big News...

Our baby girl will be born on Friday, April 2, 2010. We are so excited to add a new addition to our little family. We have waited 5 years. She is 3/4 African American and 1/4 Hispanic. She is going to be beautiful. Her name will be Zoe, but we are still working on a middle name. We want it to be meaningful and a family name. Pictures will be coming soon.
Thank you to all our friends and family who have been praying for us and supporting us.

10 comments:

Kent & Beka said...

I'm in tears just thinking about it! Congratulations!

Allie said...

Wonderful news! I am so excited for you.

Cher said...

no way! that's in just a few days!!!! how exciting. love the name zoe.

Unknown said...

Congrats Sandra! You will make a great MOM!

Cheri C. said...

SHUT UP!!!!! I am SOSSOSOSOOOOOOO Happy for you. I can't wait to meet her. I'm so glad that she will be born before I move - yeah!!! And you know how great April babies are!!!!

kjtroxel said...

I am so happy for you!! I can't believe I just talked to you last night and now this BIG news!!! Congrats! I can't wait to meet Zoe!

Abby Wright said...

I am so excited for you all! Congragulations!

Heather Keenan said...

Yeah!! That's sooo exciting, and you guys will be such good parents. Let us know if you need anything!

Derek and Jamie said...

HOORAY!! Finally. I have been waiting to read this news on your blog for a long time! Please post lots of pictures. We need to get our little girls together sometime.

Michelle Stott said...

Wow! That is so exciting. I can't wait for pictures. I know you guys have waited a long time for this.