True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Witchapalooza

Witchapalooza at Gardner Village
What a blast!
Kim (my sister), Kristy (my sister-in-law) and Joan (my mother)
Sandra (me) and Jane (my best buddy)


Nanette (our family friend), Amy (another family friend) and Cindy (my sister)


While at Witchapalooza Cindy and I discovered that Merilee Webb played the character Esmeralda and the keyboard. Last December, Cindy and I recorded a CD for our dad in Merilee's recording studio. We have also been in her choir "We Also Sing. It was so fun to see her on stage and her personality is hilarious on and off stage.


Here are some pictures of the other witches who were in the musical.

I loved the show so much. I did not want to leave. I am so hyped up for halloween now. Jane and I have decided to dress up as witches. We are still working on our new witch names. Don't worry, we will take pictures.

4 comments:

LKB said...

Cute pictures! Looks like a lot of fun. You guys will be great little witches.

Rebecca said...

my name is becky or rebecca but levi might not know me by that. i am his cousin and i haven't seen him forever, so i don't even think i have met you. i found your blog on another family members and i was so excited to check it out. i hope to meet you someday but until then i will check your blog and feel like i know you anyway.

Levi and Sandra said...

Rebecca, Thanks for checking us out. I love getting to know more of Levi's family. It is very hard to meet and get to know everyone. Please send us an invited so we can check out your blog. dobiedane@gmail.com.

kjtroxel said...

That looks like so much fun! I haven't heard of that yet. Is it a musical?
Maybe I'll see you soon...you live so far away its hard to meet up! :)