True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Good Times

Bowling with Friends
Jessica, Matt, Levi and I went to dinner at Salsa Leedos and after that we went bowling. We had a blast. Matt and Jessica are hilarious.
Jessica and I discovered that our husbands have a lot in common. They both always receive lousy service at resturants and as you can see they are extremely photogenic.
General Conference
I love General Conference. It reminds me of my childhood. My parents would turn conference on every TV and radio in the house. You could hear it for miles around. I am surprised the neighbors never complained. I never really listened to it as a kid, but now I love hearing the General Authorities voices. I absolutely loved President Monson's talk on change. I felt like he woke up one morning and said I need to share this talk at General Conference just for Sandra. I liked how he talked about enjoying the journey now. Sometimes I forget to enjoy what life is handing me. I focus too much on the things I cannot control instead of the things I can. I decided to make new goals. They are to focus on the small things that make my day and to live every moment as if it is my last. I feel it is important to live life to its fullest. I also want to recognize other for their talents and be grateful that they are willing to share them with me. I hope all this make sense. I am not the best at expressing myself.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Sandra! I loved Pres. Monson's talk as well. And bowling looks like fun! We tried to go bowling on Friday night but we couldn't find the bowling alley! And I loved reading about your Fall time post...I'm so jealous, I really miss the Fall right now! Take Care!

Tiffany said...

We need to go bowling! Did I ever tell you how much of a pretty bowler Jay is? I make fun of him. He gets a good score too, unlike me.