True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

What a View!

Levi and I went to Temple Square with my mom and dad to watch my sister sing in We Also Sing Choir. The last two years I also sang with the choir, but I was just too busy to fit it in this year. We really enjoyed listening to songs and it was fun watching my sister enjoying herself.
As we left the concert, we walked past the temple. It was such a beautiful view. I took a couple pictures with my cell phone. I love how the temple is so bright against the dark sky. It was amazing. There is different feeling at Temple Square. I feel comforted and at peace when I am there.



After the concert, we went to dinner at Mcgrath's Fish House. Then Levi fixed a few problems with my dad's computer and my mom and I played boardgames.

3 comments:

Jaci said...

You take great pictures. I remember going to Temple Square during Christmas time one year with the Young Men and Young Women of our ward. We had a great time.

Brian and Kim said...

Boy, I missed a great time. I'm sorry I missed out but I'm glad that you guys had a great time. By the way, your camera phone takes pretty good pics.

Diesta said...

Just checking in on ya ! tell Levi hi.