True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Last Weeks Happenings

Welcome to 1 week of Sandra's exciting life.
Monday:
I worked for most of the day. Levi and I ate dinner somewhere (I don't remember). Later Levi and I watched The Closer (one of my favorite shows) and after that I fell asleep. Probably not one of my most exciting days.

Tuesday:
I started work at 7:30 a.m. Levi and I ate dinner at Fortune Cookie. At home I made progress in my craft room (cleaning and organizing - you can actually see the floor). Then I scrapbooked with Jessica. While scrapbooking, Jessica and I decided to be work out buddies starting Wednesday.

Wednesday:
At work I got several Speech and Language Screeners done. I also completed 2 classes Health Checklists, Classroom Environmental Checklists and Best Practices Inventories. I was so focused and organized that I completed so much work. It felt AWESOME. Later I went home and ate dinner with Levi and then went to the gym with Jessica.


Thursday:
This was probably my busiest day. I started out by working then going straight to my musical number practice. After that Levi and I met our new adoption caseworker. I ate Village Baker on the way home and went to the gym with Jessica.


Friday:
I went to Girls Night Out at the Olive Garden with Jane and Jamie. We had so much fun and the dinner was great. We always have so much to talk about. After dinner Jane and I went shopping. I found 4 pairs of pants for $10.00 each. I was so pleased with my purchases.


Saturday:
I started off my day by meeting Jessica for our walk to the gym. While there, a lady in our ward invited us to attend her weight lifting class for free. This class was amazing. It seriously kicked our butts.
Once a year in the Fall my work has a Family Fall Fest at Wheeler Farm. Jane and I were in charge of the Nail Polish table. We decided to take a few pictures of the fun environment. I totally want picture taken here with Levi.

This is our favorite picture. We are actually sitting in a 2 seater outhouse.

After Wheeler Farm, I met Levi at the Volkswagen Dealership to get my headlight tightened and while waiting we ate lunch at McGrath's Fish House. Then I went home and vegged in front of the TV with Levi (I even snuck in a nap).

Sunday:
I got up early to practice the musical number with the sisters in my ward. Levi and I taught nursery and a little boy reminded us what raisins are for again (they help him poop). I had to skip out of nursery to sing in Relief Society and then quickly return for snack (my favorite part of nursery). I stayed after church for the Visiting teaching meet and greet somehow never meeting any of the ladies I visit teach and my partner. To end the day I ate dinner, posted this blog entry and enjoyed a couple of TV shows.
I'm sure this was probably more than you ever wanted to know about me.

1 comment:

Brian and Kim said...

What a fun week!! Congrats on getting so much done at work.