True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lagoon or State Fair?

For our day date, Levi gave me the choice of the Lagoon or the State Fair. To decide what I wanted to do I created lists of pros and cons for each in my head. Here is how they played out:


Lagoon:


Pros: Rides, games, food and water.


Cons: Rides by myself (Levi does not enjoy rides).




State Fair:


Pros: Rides, games, ANIMALS and food.


Cons: None.


As you can clearly see we went to the State Fair.




My favorites of the fair were the animals, caramel apples, corn on the cob and the High Jump. I was even brave enough to do 3 back flips.


I was daring enough to taste the Deep Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. It was actually pretty good, but very sweet. Definitely not worth the 5 bucks.


Levi's favorites of the fair were the spaceship made with legos and. . .

going home.

All in all, it was AWESOME!

Later that night Levi and I had a "How I Met Your Mother" season 1 marathon. While we were waiting for the shows to download we jammed out to music. Here is an awesome music video starring me.

I know, I rock and I have some serously rad moves.

4 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

Too funny, I wish I could shake "it" like that ;)

kjtroxel said...

Wow!...all I can say :)

Tiffany said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the fair. I think I would have tried the deep-fried twinkie instead!! :) talk about a heart-attack waiting to happen.

Jaci said...

It must be a Smith thing. Josh does not like rides either. But it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You will definetly have to show me how you can add the videos to your blog.