True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day Dad!

Happy Father's Day!
Dad you are so wonderful. You have such an amazing memory. I am always impressed by your knowledge of the church, our family history and math. Thanks for helping me with my math throughout college. I will always treasure those memories. You have been such a strong example of a great member of the church. You are diligent in your callings and you have such great faith in our Heavenly Father. My future children are going to be so blessed to have such an amazing grandfather.

Isn't my dad the cutest?

For Father's Day, I made my dad a levi quilt out of his old levi's. I then attached a doll that my grandmother (my dad's mother) made about 20 years ago.

I hope you enjoy your quilt.

Happy Father's Day to you Todd!

I am truly blessed to have such a great father-in-law. Thanks for teaching me how to fish. You have some mean skills. I can definately see where Levi gets so many of his great qualities from. We look forward to seeing you soon!


No comments: