True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Girls Just Want to Have Fun Part 2

Jane and I were too scared to go on the rowboats by ourselves, so we resorted to shopping at Gardner Village. Jane is very open to making new friends. Of course, the very stylish ones. Aren't they a cute couple?

Next, it was time to soak our feet in a nice cool foot bath at the newest spa.

We are both animal lovers, so before we left we had to check out the petting zoo.
Jane enough with the new friends!

I liked this idea of being popular, so I made a friend.

No, wait, two!

This goat would not fit in my purse, so I could not bring it home.

After playing with the animals, Jane took a rest....

and I took a shower.

Thanks for a great day, Jane. Let's do this again.

3 comments:

Kent & Beka said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love gardner's village- when I am kid-less!
Your quilt turned out great= I am sure he loved it! Thanks for being a great neighbor!

Erin said...

i love gardner village. they have the cutest shops there. looks like you two had fun being silly!

kjtroxel said...

I love Gargner Villiage. Your photo op made it look all the more fun! Thanks for keeping it modest in the shower!