True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!


Jane (my good buddy) and I went fishing one day after work.



The only thing interested in our bait was a goose.

Luckily, Jane was the bravest. She was willing to touch the worms.

I on the other hand, would only touch the worms with my pliers. The way worms feel as they move against my fingers creeps me out.

I really enjoy hanging out with Jane. I miss spending hours in our office talking about everything. We are hoping to share an office next year.

I love this goose. He was so cute. I think he should consider a career in modeling. He definately knows his angles and lighting.

1 comment:

kjtroxel said...

Yeah! You're blogging!
Ok...geese scare me. I would have been running as I have been attacked by a particularly vicious one :)