True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Potty Dance

Several people have told me that I need to start potty training Zoe. I talked to the pediatrician about it and now I am giving it a try. Obviously she will not be potty trained anytime soon, but at least she will start being able to recognize the signs.



I placed her on the potty and told her I was going to get the camera and that I would be right back. Before I left the room I heard her potty play a "princess" tune.



I turned around and checked. Sure enough. PEE.

Here is my proof.

Zoe smiled and started dancing. We were very impressed for her first try. Hopefully she will be trained by the time she turns one. I guess we will see.

On another note, Zoe pulled herself up by the tub this morning. This is so much growing in one day. Hahaha.

2 comments:

kjtroxel said...

seriously??/ Amazing job Zoe! My mom swears we were all trained before one. I questioned her memory until I saw thos post! LOL

Cher said...

who has been telling you that? they may be crazy. :) although that IS amazing that she peed, but she's so little she probably didn't even know what she did. not trying to down-play it, i just don't want you to get your hopes up too high. :) lucy's almost 4 and still having issues.