True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Just Playin' Around

Zoe will be 9 months on January 2nd. She had her 9 months checkup yesterday. Here are her stats:
Weight: 17lbs. 11 oz. 30%
Height: 28 in. 75%
We decided to play dress-up with makeup and all. I just love my cute little fairy. She has such a fun personality and is always pulling faces. She makes me laugh.
Zoe is stand while holding on to furniture. She is working on pulling herself up. She is growing up way to fast.

More funny faces.


Having a tea party with her baby.

Hanging with mommy. I just love my little girl so much. She is my little Miss Zoe.
Zoe showing us how she crawls, but gets caught on her tutu and falls.

Zoe eating dinner and participating in the dinner conversation. She is so smart.


5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my!! What a cute cute fairy! You sound like the best mama ever! Hope you guys are doing well. :)

Brian and Kim said...

Brooklyn just said, "Poor her." :) I personally LOVE it!! Brooklyn is taking back her statement. I'm so happy for you! I can tell that you are over-joyed with her:)

kjtroxel said...

man you are so fun I want you to be MY mom!
Lucky little Zoe
I am so glad she is yours!

Unknown said...

how is you dinner?
ehhh..
I like how your resting your elbows on the table.
gives dirty look :) haha she is so dang cute :) miss her already!

jmb said...

Wonderful pictures Sandra - what a great family. They are both very lucky to have you! I feel lucky just to be your friend!