True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wheeler Farm

After lunch we decided to go to Wheeler Farm for Zoe to see some farm animals for the first time. I think she liked it. Many of the animals came right up to her.


First we were greeted by a rooster.

Zoe became very close friends with a goat.

Zoe checked out the pigs

Zoe also feed the ducks. Mostly she tried eating the duck food.

I had to add this last picture for fun. My cute friend Jessica makes Zoe little hat to keep her very stylish. Jessica is so talented. I tell her what animal or look I want and she just creates it. Thanks for keeping Zoe looking good. She sells them on etsy. You should check them out. www.etsy.com/shop/playinfootie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that little dress she has on! super cute! and she totally works that hat! :) super cute baby! your soooo lucky to have her! she is tooo! cute haha :) Love you Sandra!
- Heather :)