True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Semi-update

Our camera bit the dust finally. I ran over it 4 years ago with a four-wheeler, but is still worked good. About a month ago the camera decided it was retiring. We have not purchased a new one yet because we cannot agree on one. Hopefully soon.
Here are some pictures I took of Zoe from my cell phone.

Zoe is a character and she loves to dress up. We may need to start thinking about acting classes.

Do you see the similarities?

1 comment:

Brian and Kim said...

Lol...now I know what you do at dad's all day. You entertain him!

Ps. sorry about the bear you talk to on Sunday. I just don't feel good and I was battling it out with my boy. Sorry:(