True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Aunt Elsie's Trinkets & Treasures Photo Shoot

Most of you who know me well, know that I love antiques and anything vintage. So, of course, I had to have pictures taken at my favorite antique store Aunt Elsie's Trinkets & Treasures. My friend Lluvia took my pictures and my friend Nicole posed me (I am unable to pose myself). I have been buying vintage dress patterns online and finally made one. I call it my Twiggy dress because it reminds of Twiggy.
For more information on Aunt Elsie's Trinkets & Treasures scroll down to the bottom of this post.









Me and Denise Dubek (Owner of Aunt Elsie's Trinkets & Treasures).
Thanks again Denise! We had a great time and I will be seeing you again soon.
Aunt Elsie's Trinkets & Treasures
Denise Dubek
(Owner)
9118 South Redwood Rd.
West Jordan, Utah 84088
Phone: 801-561-5557

8 comments:

Cheri C. said...

Yeah a post!!! You are so dang talented. I love that dress!!! I wish I wasn't afraid to get in front of the camera. How fun those pictures are!!

Real life girl said...

Wow!!! You are so photogenic. It looks like you had so much fun.

Brian and Kim said...

You are so gorgeous!!!! I am so loving the twiggy dress. Very chic on you not to mention all the fun stuff in her store. I love your pics. Send me some so I can blog them.
Love you!

Cher said...

those turned out great! good work, to your friend lluvia too.

kjtroxel said...

How cute are you! That dress is so darling...I want one!
You are so photogenic
:)

Kent & Beka said...

It turned out so great! I am so impressed- and I want to go to that store sometime- didn't even know it was there!

Tiffany said...

You.Are.Beautiful.

Erin said...

what a fun photo shoot! you look great! i can't believe you made that dress, i really need to learn how to sew!