True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Family

Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

This is my family. I know it is big and can be overwhelming, so I will break it down for you.

It all started with this cute couple.
Stephen (dad) and Joan (mom)
Along came my oldest brother, Stephen.
Cree, Kristy, Stephen, Mikelle
Muriel, Audriana, Cade

And my oldest sister, Cindy.
Samantha, Brad, Cindy, Dawson
Shortly after, another brother, Darin.
Darin, Michelle, Riley, Jordan
And another brother, Randy.
Randy, Heather, Cody
Cherlynn
Another sister, Kim.
Brian, Calvin
Brooklyn, Kim, Croy
You bet, another brother, Richard.
Andrea, Richard
Jeffery, Amanda
Last, but not least...me.
Levi and Sandra
Add 16 grandkids.

Put them all together and you get one amazingly, beautiful and crazy family. I just love my family and would be lost without them. I know it can be crazy getting us all together, but in the end it is so worth it. I love all you guys.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow! I didn't realize your family was so big! Hope you guys are doing well.

Brian and Kim said...

Looooove it! I love your quote at the top. Too true;)

Cheri C. said...

I love the new pics. Especially the one of you and Levi laughing... it brings out the real "you guys"... fun and happy!!

Allie said...

I LOVE these pictures Sandra. You look FAB. So stylish.

Levi and Sandra said...

Thanks. You all are so sweet. It was a lot of fun and I think they turned out great.

kjtroxel said...

What a beaUtiful family. i esp like he smoochy pic of you and Levi...too cute!