True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tracy Aviary

This last spring I had the chance to take Zoe to the Tracy Aviary. 


I decided to take some company with us. So I did not have just ONE kid with me.


Not just TWO kids


Yep that's right. I had THREE kids with me all 3 and younger. What was I thinking? 


Luckily, I brought my mom with to help.


Zoe loves feeding the birds and would hold still all day if she thought the birds would come and sit on her arm.


Zoe and her friend Journee.


 Zoe with her Grandma and her favorite cousin Croy.


All three kids ready to go home. 

1 comment:

Brian and Kim said...

You are very sweet to take all the littles! Croy had so much fun! Thank you!