True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend...a Little Late

Thanksgiving Fun

Cousin bonding time.
Heather, Zoe and Grant

Zoe and Grant

Crazy cousins

A friendly game of family football.
Muriel, Kim, Samm, Dawson, Cody and Brooklyn


Game time.
Brad, Kristy, Levi and Mom (Joan)

Mom (Joan), Cindy, Me, Elaine
 Random Fun at Home
Zoe decided she would like to sit in her doll buggy.
 Preparing for Christmas
The day after Thanksgiving we played Christmas music while we decorated and danced around the house.
Zoe pulling out Christmas tree decorations.

Our Christmas tree

Levi helping Zoe decorate the tree.

Zoe was having so much fun pulling out decorations and adding them to the tree.

Zoe is a great helper. She did not stop until we were finished decorating.

Enjoying a snack after all her hard work.

As the Christmas season has come upon us I have been thinking about the many blessings I have in my life. I daily think of Zoe's birthmom and the sacrifice she made for us to have our little one who brings so much joy to our lives. This Christmas has been so much fun. Zoe shows so much excitement about the tree, lights and presents. We will be lucky if we make it to Christmas with at least one present in its original Christmas wrapping paper.
I have also been blessed with an amazing husband who makes me laugh everyday. He has brought so much happiness into my life. He takes such good care of Zoe and me. My life would not be the same or fulfilled without him.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas.

No comments: