True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Girls Weekend

 I had the opportunity to have a girls weekend with 5 friends. We went to my friends family farm house in Firth, Idaho. I was beautiful. We laughed, ate delicious food, worked on our craft projects and listened to General Conference. I took several pictures of the different elements that caught my eye. It kind of felt like a dream. It was so peaceful.







 I really enjoyed playing with my camera and figuring out how to use all of its features.




















We ate a lot of fresh peaches.

 I just love the different textures and colors. Every morning I would wake up around 7:00 am and go outside and sit on a bench and listen to the sounds outside and watch the stray cats.

I even got a few projects finished. 



This was my first time being away from Zoe overnight. I was so nervous for days. Levi did an amazing job taking care of her and we all survived.

1 comment:

Cher said...

there are some really cool pictures in there! love them.
glad you had fun