True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This is how we roll...at the park

A few night a week after dinner we go get snow cones and enjoy them at the park. Zoe truly enjoys this. Levi and I find it very relaxing. I almost feel like I am on vacation whenever we do this. It is kind of magical.

Zoe loves playing on the swings. She has a hard time understanding that she must wait for her turn. She points and whines while other children are on the swing. Then when it is finally her turn she will not give up the swing for a least an hour. She is addicted. She sits back and enjoys then ride.
This is how Zoe hangs out by the lake. I think we might have a little model on our hands.
After Zoe is finished with the swings we go play on the beach for a few minutes. We usually sit on the dock or play in the sand. We always put our feet in the water and watch part of the evening sunset.
 
Zoe has a new fascination with eating sand. I would tell her it was yucky and then she would hurry and put her fingers in the sand and eat more. I guess a little sand never hurt anyone. Right?

Zoe loves spending time with her daddy. She has him wrapped around her little finger.

Here are a few videos of Zoe and the newest skills she is working on.

Zoe is a talker. She loves talking and singing. You might notice she talks with her hands. I think she gets it from me.


Zoe is standing. As long as she doesn't realize it. She was standing and water plants/sidewalk/fence for several minutes.


1 comment:

Cher said...

sounds perfect. i love snow cones and evenings at the park too!