True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Zoe's Doll Buggy

I bought this doll buggy in Preston, Idaho for $5 over a year ago. Before we even new about Zoe. I have always wanted to clean it up and paint it. Well...


...I finally got around to it.


I painted it pink, made a new cover and made a baby doll quilt.


Next, I made a pad so the babies could be comfortable when being pushed around by Zoe.

Don't you think Zoe will look stylish pushing this around. She even has a matching dress, necklace, bracelet and purse to wear  with it.


I think I am getting addicted to before and after projects. 

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a seal of a deal!! I love it! I need to start looking for things I can remake. It looks fun, and like you said; addicting! :)

Aunt Elsie's said...

Zoe is a lucky little angel baby to have you for a MOM! You do such beautiful work, you're so creative. I'm happy to know you!