True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Families are Forever

Today was our big day. Zoe was sealed to us. We had family and friends meet us at the temple and we had Zoe sealed to us for time and all eternity. She is ours forever. I love the feeling of knowing she is always ours forever. After the sealing we met with our family and the Olive Garden for lunch. We want to thank all our family and friends who shared our special day with us. It was perfect.
Here are some pictures of us at the temple.




6 comments:

Cheri C. said...

YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!!! Okay... this is the first time I wish I was back in Utah! I still enjoy my 60 degree weather when you guys are getting snow BUT I am soooooo happy for you!!! AND, I LOVE the pictures!!! How is that grass so green??? Glad this special time in your life could happen!!!

Michelle Stott said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome. Those pictures are beautiful. What a neat experience. Let us know when you want to get together. Oh and Trevor wanted to say Congrats as well!

Cher said...

yay! what a great day, and great pictures

Tiffany said...

Congratulations!! I'm sure it's a day you'll never forget! :)

Jamie said...

Hooray! That sounds like a strange word to use for a temple sealing, but it is exciting! I am so happy for your cute little family. What a special time!

Ace n Jen Lowe said...

I love your pictures!!!! I was so excited to see that you have our baby for all eternity! I need your blog email so that I can add you to view our blog because I made it private.