True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pickin' Pumpkins

We took Zoe to the Pumpkin Patch today. We got several pumpkins to put on our front porch.
Zoe was very observant. She looked and touched all the different pumpkins.
Zoe test drove the tracker. It was a sweet ride.


Zoe had her 6 month visit with her pediatrician yesterday.

Here are her updated stats:

Height: 26.5 in 78%

Weight: 15 lbs 4 oz 40%

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this girl! Still wish she was mine. I didn't think it was possible but I swear she's getting cuter.

Cheri C. said...

Okay... 2 things... I thought of you as I was in the obgyn office the other day... there was the baby wall of pictures that have been given birth by the drs. there. One looke exactly like zoe!! I meant to take a picture and send it to you but I didn't want to be too obvious that I'm taking pictures of babies in the office - didn't want to seem like a creepy person. anyhow... sorry, I forgot on the way out...

Then, I came across this adorable outfit for halloween if you haven't already made her an outfit (knowing you... you have)... here's the post: http://craft-with-confidence.blogspot.com/2010/10/cotton-candy-costume-tutorial.html

Totally cute!! Hope you guys are doing great!!