True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Where Does The Time Go?

Here is my attempt to catch you up on everything that has happened since my last post.

I got to hold a duck at work. I really want a duck too. I figure I could house train it. What do you think? I just love animals.
I went shopping at Ream's for candy and found this. When did they start feeding dog food to kids? Actually, the dog food is gingersnap cookies and the dog bone is a candy. It was so cute, I had to buy one for Jane too.

I celebrated my 4th anniversary with Levi. It was all a surprise. Levi took me to Olive Garden for dinner (my favorite place). Then he took me to the hotel where we went on our honeymoon. When I walked into the room there were these flowers, chocolates, fruit, sparkling cider, candles and a Jacuzzi. Later that evening we rented the movie Marley and Me. Levi you are the sweetest guy ever. I look forward to many more wonderful years together. I love you.

I finally signed up for facebook after being told I should for months. I found a friend, Jenny, who I have not seen or heard from in 9 years (that kind of makes me sound old). We got together for dinner and talked for awhile. It was so much fun. We made plans to get together again. Thanks for a great time Jenny.














I visited my new nephew who just came home from the hospital on Wednesday. He was born on March 24th the day before our anniversary. He was sent to the UofU where he was placed on a vent for a few days. He is doing well and is as cute as can be. I forget how tiny babies can be. Welcome to the family Croy!

4 comments:

Jaci said...

It looks like you have been having a lot of fun, It is amazing how far candy has come since we were little. I know last October Walmart had these noses that had an elastic to put over your head, and you put the nose on your nose, then you were suppose to stick out your tongue and squeeze the nose and gooey candy stuff came out of the nose it looked pretty gross. I just signed up for Facebook too, but it will not let me add you as a friend, I will working on it.

kjtroxel said...

What a month! Isn't holding a newborn the best ever! I could hold a sleeping baby for hours. Congrats on 4 years!

Jenn said...

I LOVE your blog! It's so cute! And I had FUN too!!! Mwah!

Cheri C. said...

Have you seen the sign that they are putting in an Olive Garden at the NE corner of Bangerter and 114? I thought about you when I saw that - yeah!!! I am so glad that you and Levi found each other. I hope I will be as lucky as you!!! Happy Anniversary!!!