True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

The good and the bad

Who would have thought this cute little kitten would turn out to be...
...this big kitty.


I took Sadie to the vet because she was not feeling well. The vet discovered that she had a urinary tract infection and a serious case of obesity. Ideally she should weigh 8 pounds, but she weighs 17 pounds. Needless to say, my poor Sadie is on a diet and needs to lose at least 7 pounds in the next year. The worst part is that a bag of diet cat food cost over $53.00.

Tea for Three


Jane and I love to have tea parties over at Gardner Village, so we decided we would try having one of our own at my house. Jessica, Jane and I planned the menu, bought the food and created our own version of a tea party. It was a lot of fun and rather tasty. I cannot wait to dress up and have tea parties with my future kids. Thanks for a great time girls. Let's do this again soon.

3 comments:

Jaci said...

I love your new back ground. Poor Sadie... who knew that a cat could become obese?!? My sister had a cat that was fixed and ever since then he is lazy and fat. :) You looked like you had a lot of fun at the tea party. That is something that I want to do for Tatum for her birthday party.

Cheri C. said...

I'm so glad to see that Sadie is doing better. I bet Sadie can lose 7 lbs quicker than I can ... sorry I haven't had a chance to call you back but this week has been a bad one and I've been working late. I can't wait to hear about NY... maybe I'll see you in the am at church. Your tea party looks fun and good (yum, yum to the food).

kjtroxel said...

you guys are too cute! it was so fun to talk with you yesterday! I am incredibly jealous about NYC...have fun and remember Levine bakery (upper westside!)you'll thank me :)