True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kid's Say The Darndest Things

On Sunday Levi and I were teaching our sunbeam class that we have bodies just like Heavenly Father.



While talking about having a body like Heavenly Father and Jesus I asked if anyone knew who else was in the picture shown above. One little boy raised his hand very excitedly and said, "Oh oh oh, I know, I know, it's Jesus Smothe." After he said that, he realized he had said the wrong name and sat there with a puzzled look on his face as he kept trying to figure out Joseph Smith's name. It was so funny. I am still laughing about it.

2 comments:

Michelle Stott said...

That is so cute. Kids are so adorable. I remember teaching the sunbeams and they are so adorable.

Brian and Kim said...

Nursery and sunbeams have to be the most entertaining callings on Sunday. Too dang funny!!