True Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm growing!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

My New Kitten

Here are the pictures of my new kitten, Allie. She is so sweet and cuddly. She snuggles next to me at night. She is very playful and gets into trouble too.

One day I came home and found one of my plants on the floor and shredded. I guess she was trying to tell me the plant was not flowing with the rest of my decorations.


Luckily Rigby and Sadie love Allie. I love seeing all three of them curled up together.

I thought this was a cute picture of Rigby and Sadie.

I do not know how Sadie does not wake up with a sore neck after sleeping like this.
I know I probably sound like a crazy cat women, but I love my kitties. They keep me company when Levi is out of town and they comfort me when I am sad. Plus, Rigby is amazing at playing hide-n-seek with me and Sadie is loves sharing my popcorn.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Ha ha...crazy cat woman!! It's ok to love your kitties like that...especially if they share your popcorn.

cherilyn said...

cute! cats are good company, you're right!

kjtroxel said...

You are the crazy cat lady! But with such cute cats with fun personalities who wouldn't be! See you soon!

Brian and Kim said...

These are the luckiest cats in the world!! I love the pics..too cute.